Day 156 Plans in the Making

 

Mini camera is on order and I'm ready for my first photo guests! I decided to create a photo wall on a door that leads down to my basement family room and is the start of my photo wall. I created a fun sign for the door that reads, "Oh Snap! Look who came to visit" and I can't wait for my first guest pics!! Once I have it filled in a bit I'll post a picture so you can see how awesome it is. Tim made me laugh when he suggested that "Blog Tim" is sounding like he is always trying to get out of work..... what can I say. On his behalf, real life Tim will do anything I ask him to, for the most part. If I ask him to vacuum he will. I just can't ask if he could do it every week, he needs a reminder each time and he usually questions the need for it to be done at all. I reminded him that Blog Tim is famous for entertaining me, that's something. He had a new list of news stories for me at dinner, although I could tell an effort was made for them to be serious, "real news" after I called him out for his TMZ stories. Being so focused on the bad wrap blog Tim is getting I'm not sure he even noticed how cute my outfit was! I loved everything about this look with my tan boots and Talbots shift dress. I tried on a bunch of dresses after dinner and packaged them up to mail to Florida, yay! My girlfriend will hang everything in my closet so I'll be set when I arrive. She and I are getting so excited for a fun visit, although she'll have to plan a visit to RI to get on my new photo display door! I'm excited to see who the first photo will be of and how excited my guests will be to make my wall of fame. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts