Day 157 New Gadget

 

My new camera arrived, ready to start my wall of fame! I bought a Kodak Mini Shot camera on Amazon after hours of searching through all the options. Tim and I set it up and watched a YouTube to figure out how to use it, YouTube makes everything easier. It has great reviews and works as a mini photo printer as well as a camera. Once you install the app and connect to bluetooth you can print any photos from your phone or take and print pics directly from the camera. I'll keep you posted but so far it looks pretty cool and for $99 I got the camera and multiple film cartridges, enough for 60 photos, not bad. Now we just have to wait and see how excited my guests are to have their pictures taken when they come to visit. I figured I'd take a photo of me against my plain door as a before, once I fill it in a bit I'll dazzle you with an after shot. I loved my charcoal sweater dress with bell sleeves and as we know, winter is boot weather, so my tall boots are getting a workout. Tim met me at the door when I arrived home, quick open the door for me and  help me carry in my shopping bags. I think he's working on blog Tim's image!! Either way, I was happy for the help and things were back to normal as I cooked dinner and he entertained me with his stories and factoids. Did you know that Brussel Sprouts have been genetically modified to taste better? apparently the Brussel sprouts we hated as kids aren't the sprouts being served today, so go ahead and give them a try! I've always liked them anyway, but apparently they are even better now. Thank goodness Tim keeps me on my toes with these important factoid tidbits. It could also be his roundabout way of suggesting we have Brussel sprouts for dinner, hint, hint. With the cold of winter, early dinners and quiet nights at home are pretty much our routine. As much as we like going out we are as happy as two peas in a pod when we're home, together is where we like to be and now I'll have a mini photo to show for it!  

Comments

  1. Note to self…be camera ready when going to Rachel’s house 😂 db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts