Day 158 Fashion Fail

 

Out for a bite with friends....works for me! What didn't work for me was this crazy outfit. The fabric was terrible, I needed a can of cling free to make it wearable, hate cheesy fabric. I added the belt, then it drove me crazy all day. The black tights seen in this photo were the ones I bought during my lunch break since the first pair drove me so crazy I threw them in the garbage. Holy smokes was this an overall outfit fail. Glad at least for a nice photo with boats in the backdrop, dinner with a view is always a treat. It was nice to have a girls night and a bit silly chatter after a long day. There never seems to be enough time spent with friends, although I'm trying my best to fix that. I'm sure I'm not alone with a winter workweek routine that leaves little time for fun, thank goodness for weekends! On a less cranky note, I had a visit from a friend who brought me homemade treats and fresh oranges to wish me a happy new year. Thoughtful gestures like that make any day brighter and made me smile all day. We should all try a bit harder to do something thoughtful for someone, out of the blue. I'm sure she doesn't even realize how special her treats were to me and how important she made me feel. I may not always choose the right outfit but I sure can pick fabulous friends. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts