Day 166 Priceless

 

Well hello sunshine! It's been a while, so here I was forgetting my sunglasses as I stepped outside into the warm afternoon sun. This little path leads from my bedroom to the pool area were I lounged all morning and late afternoon before dinner. Mid day we went shopping, Palm Beach retail is next level, to say the least. Pocketbooks that cost at least six months salary being bought so quickly the sales people can't help all the shoppers fast enough! If you think that's crazy just wait,  these folks are buying the matching $6500 shoes and throwing in a pair of $1200 sunglasses for good measure. My friend can shop like no-one I've seen and it shows in her fabulous style. I  bought myself a new bra at Victorias Secret, thats about all I can pack to take home and I'm far out of my financial league shopping with the wealthy folks of Palm Beach. After shopping we had a wonderful lunch at Cooper's hawk Winery & Restaurant, we enjoyed a relaxing glass of wine and an amazing lunch, tough life. The restaurant had a really cool vibe and the food was outstanding. Once back at the house I quickly put back on my bathing suite to catch a bit of afternoon sun and may have dozed off briefly feeling totally relaxed. Of course in no time we had to get ourselves ready for dinner, I wore a beautiful white long sleeve dress by designer Chelsea and Violet.. My gold sandals looked great, thankfully since they are the only fancy shoes I have here. We dined at  La Masseria  were my friend and her husband are regulars and always get special treatment and outstanding service. The food is always incredible and the ambiance and people watching unparalleled. Again with the bags, holy cow! I'm not sure there was a women in the place that carried a bag that cost less than $4000, myself excluded. The outfits were stunning, from Pucci pants to Zimmermann shorts and everything in-between, color me entertained and inspired. There's always an abundance of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer , since Palm Beach was her home and her style and bright colors will always represent the area. All in all it was a day filled with sunshine, amazing food, stunning fashion and most of all priceless time with my friend. 

Comments

  1. How fun!! We need a Cooprs hawk in RI they’re wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day. Enjoy. Hi to DT! 💕. CG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun day... Old friends are the best, and we fit that in every way :)

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your vacation!!! You look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always nice to get away for a few days.

      Delete
  4. Looking good, Rachel! So glad you are enjoying some warm sun and fashion fun. Have a great trip! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts