Day 171 Perfectly Imperfect


 Back in my winter wool feeling happy to be home. This 100% wool black Talbots dress is perfect for staying warm and looking good. I wore my fur lined suede boots and didn't even care if it rained on me. Well, so much for rain, it was snowing during my drive home and looked beautiful, if I do say so myself. The snow didn't amount to anything, but looked pretty as it came down. I scurried home just in time to cook dinner for Tim and I before he headed out to play cards. I had encouraged him to go, an evening at home alone is quite nice now and then. Although, he has plans again tonight which tells me my Friday night, if spent with him, will be an early night. During dinner Tim was telling me about a website called, Grammarly. Apparently it checks your grammar, spelling and fixes your overall writing style, lol....hint, hint. I told him I promised my readers at the start not to expect perfection, not in photos or writing. I'm sure some days are better than others but there's no apologies from me. We are all perfectly imperfect and need to embrace our imperfections, those are the details that make up who we are. I'd venture a guess that the quest for perfection has stopped a plethora of folks from accomplishing great things. People shouldn't let the fear of rejection or criticism stop them from doing anything! Ok, I'll climb down off my soapbox now and get ready for the day. Looks like a beautiful mix of rain, sleet possible snow ahead, must be why I love RI so much, its perfectly imperfect just like me!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts