Day 173 Friday Vibes

 



TGIF...I realize I spent the first few days of the week in Florida, but somehow it still felt like a long week.  I cooked a fabulous dinner and we snuggled in for an evening of mindless television in our pjs. This was after I changed out of my pretty blue lace dress and heels, fancy Friday! Of course I would have been happy to go out but when I arrived home late afternoon and found Tim asleep on the couch any notions of painting the town red quickly escaped my mind. Fridays are tough, your mind is thrilled for the weekend yet your body is exhausted from the week. Especially for Tim who had been out the past two nights, no way he could rally for a third night in a row. Being a superior wife, I changed into pjs and embraced the evening at home like a trooper, although I can't promise he won't be reminded of this next time he wants to go out mid week! We did have a chance to look through our RI dining book and throw around ideas for our next date night. Tim wants to visit an obscure town that we'd normally never go to for dinner, check off a random town or two and  I love the idea of a new adventure! You'd think with RI being so small we've been to each town but the truth is, other than driving through, there are many towns we've never spent any time in. I'm so happy we are changing that this year! My pretty lace dress may not have made its way out for a night on the town, but at least it gave our quiet dinner at home a fancy Friday vibe. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts