Day 174 Vineyard Day

 

Trying to pack as much as I can into my weekend makes for a very busy Saturday. I cleaned all morning, my house being slightly neglected while I was away. Determined not to let household chores take up my entire day I forced an end to the cleaning madness early afternoon, time for fun. Tim and I met two of his brothers and their wives at Leyden Farm Vineyard & Winery for a wonderful afternoon of wine tasting. Leyden's is a bit of a drive, but worth the trip. You can bring your own snacks and sit inside or out on the patio, not a bad seat in the house.  The place was hopping and everyone there seemed to be having a great time, we certainly did. From there we all went to dinner at Dan's Place, from the crowd I'd guess its the only restaurant in the town of West Greenwich. We waited an hour to be seated, who would have thought?? The food was good, pub fair, but if you're out that way, it's worth stopping in for a bite. I wore a super comfortable, Max Studio dress with puff bell sleeves and my shiny short black boots. I had struggled with what to wear. It was one of those days, nothing looked or felt good so I was thrilled to find this dress, hidden amongst a pile of dresses I had almost forgot about! The fabric was as soft as sweatshirt material making it as comfortable to wear as it was warm. Don't you just love it when you feel as good as you look? By the time we got home and climbed into bed we were both exhausted but happy to have packed as much living as possible into our day. I also was able to check off West Greenwich in my RI dining book!! 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun Saturday…love the dress on you! Db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts