Day 177 Simplify

 

Winter wool with a smart little jacket seems to be the go to for keeping warm these days. This brown wool long sleeve dress was toasty warm under my little jacket and looked pretty darn good. The short jackets can make your dresses wearable during the cold months and add style and color to any outfit. I have been acquiring a collection of these little jackets from thrift stores for years. There's always a huge variety to pick from when thrifting and they all appear to be brand new. I'm sure people see me with my many different jackets and think I've spent a fortune on them, far from it! I could never afford to dress as fashionably as I do without being a bargain hunter. My bargain hunting doesn't come into play at dinner time, even when I cook at home it's often from Hello Fresh meal plan. It may be a bit pricey but for the ease and convenience its money well spent. I love to cook but planning meals day after day, year after year gets old.  Tim and I came up with a deal years ago, I cook, he buys a meal plan for three days a week. I love to simplify daily routines whenever possible. Last night I made a wonderful dinner with steak, shrimp, roasted green beans and garlic bread, all because it was packaged up for me. Now I just need to figure an easier way to get my folded laundry put away, ugh. I'm one of those people that stacks the clean clothes on the chair in my bedroom, lying to myself that I'll come back and put them away. There always seems to be a household task or two that we just don't master, like folding the fitted sheet, who am I...a wizard?? Well, for the moment at least I feel like I've mastered the smart winter fashion look and will take the win. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts