Day 178 Don't know much about Algebra

 

TBT I figured I'd show off one of my favorite dresses ever....and it wasn't even mine! I borrowed this dress from a friend to wear to my 30th High School Class reunion and holy cow did I love it. Give me a funky bell sleeved, inappropriately short dress any day. Not sure if she still has this dress, or if it would still fit me, but if the Starz aligned I'd wear it again in a heartbeat. I've been planning my 40th reunion so the, what to wear, is the question of the century. Who knows what I'll end up with this year, I can only hope its as fabulous as this outfit was for the last get together. I happen to be one of those freaks that loves my HS reunion, love seeing my old friends and hearing all about what everyones been doing. I'm super lucky to still be in touch with so many of my HS friends, especially with social media connecting us all now more than ever. The older we get the more we appreciate old friends. Maybe we're just too tired to make new ones....having to go over all that history, just kidding, I love new friends too. If you're thinking I have fond memories of HS you'd be wrong, I couldn't have disliked those years more, except for gymnastics, home economics and of course socializing. Fortunately I at least made lifelong friends, making the tortures of going to classes worth the pain. I remember telling my math teacher I had no need for algebra in my life, here I am forty years later and have yet to walk into a store and have the price read 2XY- Y= cost, I suppose there's still time. Not that no one needs math, I just knew I wouldn't set my life up in a way that I would be tormented by such mental tasks. Well, that's my stroll down memory lane... throw back Thursdays can be fun, I certainly love looking back on my fashion choices, especially when they were good ones! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts