Day 180 Make Believe

 

Throwing in a flashback since I was down and out yesterday. Mid day I hit a wall and felt horrible so came home and was in bed by 6:00. It was freezing cold outside so I'm sure I didn't miss much and snuggled into my warm bed was probably the best place to be, even on a Friday night. Well this flash back has a few of my favorite accessories to show off. First of all the shoes!! Check out these fabulous pink satin Kate Spade bow pumps, they are perfection. The black silk, strapless dress is equally as fabulous and makes the pink shoes pop. Also popping is the spectacular necklace... fabulous! It was raffled off at a charity event I attended and sadly, I didn't win it. However, a friend of mine did and let me borrow it, almost as good as owning it. It was designed by a famous jewelry designer that created all the jewelry for the 80's show Dynasty, and while I was at the party a man recognized it and came across the room to tell me how fabulous it was. If your eyes are keen enough to see my ring, it's a large, pink,  Swarovski Crystal cocktail ring that always makes a statement. Getting dressed up is so much more than putting on a fancy dress, accessories matter. Even though my only accessory last night was a pair of fury slippers, in my mind I'll pretend this is what I looked like last night...don't you just love make believe? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts