Day 181 Fantasy Summer

 

With record breaking cold temperatures I thought it might be a good time to remind us all what summer looks like, at least in dresses. When I see bright colored print Lilly Pulitzer dresses I can almost feel the warmth. It was a great day to stay inside and soak up the sunshine even if it was only through the windows. My beautiful Lilly Pulitzer summer dress may not have seen the outdoors but it served its purpose and gave me the summer vibe I needed. I even brought out my white sandals going all the way with my fantasy summer. Soon enough we'll be wishing for a cold breeze and complaining about the heat, isn't that the way? My kitchen felt tropical with the oven cranking as I baked cinnamon buns in the morning then lasagna at lunch. No wonder we all pack on a few pounds during the winter with all that good food. It was a perfect low key day at home, almost felt like a snow day with everyone staying in due to the temps. I'd like to report I got lots of household projects done, but no such chance. The day was however enjoyed to the fullest and appreciated. We all need a day here and there to stay home, recharge, play dress up or do whatever we want. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts