Day 183 Sensible Dresses

 

It's hard to believe I'm on day 183 and the bulk of my writing has been through mostly winter dresses. To  the two of you still reading, thank you! I'm almost out of sensible winter dresses so let's hope spring comes early this year. This pretty Ann Taylor dress was sensible, fashionable as well as warm and comfortable. It may have been slightly too short, but that seems to be my MO. I jazzed it up with a chunky gold necklace and wide gold hoop earrings. Might as well wear the leather boots as much as I want now, soon enough they will be put away for the warmer weather. You may not be able to see it but the dress has leather trim around the neckline, cuffs and in the back, on the zipper making the boots work perfectly with it. It was one of those days that I hardly saw another human, good thing I dress up for myself! Tim was off playing cards all evening allowing me a much appreciated, quiet night to myself. I had a yogurt for dinner and went to bed early watching nonsense he'd never watch. I did organize my valentines decor getting the house ready for the holiday. I love the hearts, flowers and pink overload wherever possible. I dragged out a few red vases with plans to buy myself a few bouquets of flowers, that's the best way to get exactly what you want. When buying myself flowers, I tell Tim that a secret admirer gave them to me, good to keep him on his toes. Well, I'm ready for flowers and not so sensible dresses...and spring! 

Comments

  1. Only two of us? Others don’t know what they’re missing! Db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts