Day 184 Fondu for You?

 

Love this pretty print, Boden shift dress with long sleeves and pockets! Don't you love it when a dress has pockets? Boden dresses are not only well made but typically have interesting prints, making them fun to wear. Maybe a bit pricey for an every day dress, but we all know I didn't pay retail. The navy blue print dress looks black in the photo, so you'll have to trust me, it is navy. The shoes are also navy blue and perfect for a work vibe, if I were wearing this dress for real life I would have worn silly low boots or some other fun footwear. By the time Tim arrived home I was already in my fleece PJ's cooking an amazing dinner. embracing a 70's vibe I made a wonderful cheese fondu with all kinds of delicious dipping foods. It was a fun meal and reminded how much fondu needs to make a come back. I suppose with COVID, everyone dipping into the same pot of  hot cheese might be frowned upon, but pandemic aside, it's enjoyable and scrumptious. I might have to get myself one of those old school red fondu pots, for whatever reason weren't they always red? When I think of fondu I imagine a group of hippies, sitting around in a circle, laughing and telling stories around the pot of cheese, almost like a camp fire. Fondu is the indoor winter fire circle..and should really make a come back! Not sure how I went from my pretty Boden dress to a cheese circle but here we are. At least I give myself, and you something to think about for the day. Now off to find an old fashion fondu pot!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts