Day 186 Tweed to my Pearls

 



A pretty tweed dress calls for pearls, some things just belong together. Classic pumps were the only shoe choice to complete the style, although I probably should have had my hair up in a bun, oh well. I spent the morning exploring, 
Warwick Path hiking trail and was once again amazed at the beauty we have right here in little RI. The city of Warwick is not where you'd think to go for a walk in the woods but think again, wow. The 3 mile paved bike path loops and turns through wooded areas, scenic water views and parks, making it an interesting trail throughout. If you're anything like me you also might get stuck with walking the same local routes, always close to home. Traveling twenty or thirty minutes, a big ask for Rhode Islanders, you can find amazing new adventures. I've always considered Warwick a place to shop...the Warwick Mall was the only mall in RI until Providence finally built one, in 1999,  but who wants to drive all the way to providence?? Well, when I think of Warwick now I'll think of this beautiful hike instead..check out my photo from yesterday, spectacular! Next up, try and convince Tim to go for a walk with me. That might take some convincing, maybe I'll request it for my Valentine's Day gift. Not sure he enjoys the outdoors, hiking or getting up early to explore. He's more of an Irish Pub fan, sleeping in and  crowded bar with live music guy. We may be an odd couple, but he's the tweed to my pearls, so I'll keep him. 

Comments

  1. Aw I love that! Tweed to my pearls…nicely done. Maybe retirement job, hike guide????? Db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts