Day 189 New Info / Old Brain

 

Some days are just made for staying home. Even the beautiful weather didn't get me outside, other than to the chicken coop. With all the running around I do it sure felt nice to relax....yes, I do that sometimes. I've been studying for a certification test I'll be taking in a few weeks. Looking at a text book makes my eyes cross. I'm working hard but struggling to learn the material. It's a three hour test and I'm not even sure I have a two hour attention span, yikes. I forced myself to sit and study, determined to dedicate an hour or two to the miserable task of trying to import new information into an old brain...ugh. I did enjoy this print dress with puff sleeves and my comfy suede boots, thank goodness for fun fashion. Unbeknownst to me it was Super Bowl Sunday, I've been more focused on Valentines day approaching. I'm also not a football fan in any way but my daughter was having a few friends over so Tim and I went for the pre-game festivities. We stayed long enough for Tim to watch the first quarter with other football fans, then headed home where he had to finish it up on his own. I enjoyed going to bed early, love it when the world is up and I'm all snuggled in for the night. If it wasn't for that darn text book it would have been a perfect day...let's hope all the studying pays off! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts