Day 192 Smart Wool

 

Oh, the difference a day makes. Check me out all business like in my tailored winter wool dress by Tahari, Arthur S. Levine.  The quality of this dress equals the elegant look with amazing details right down to  accent buttons on the short sleeves. It was comfortable, warm and looked amazing if I do say so myself. This was a top dollar thrift store find at $18 but worth every penny. When I arrived home I quickly took this photo and changed into PJ's to head straight to bed. Not sure why I still felt so crappy and exhausted but didn't fight it. I ended up reading a chapter of my text book in bed and went to sleep with a sense of accomplishment and pride. I have zero reading comprehension so read out loud to myself so I could hear the info...whatever works. I felt it to be a bit of a waste so ordered a recording devise so next time I read a chapter I can record myself reading it and listen to it again and again, maybe then I'll  absorb the info. Good lord will I be happy when I pass this exam. I say pass the exam since I'm afraid I'll dye of humiliation if I don't pass, it's an A type personality thing. I'll have to make sure to wear a smart dress on the day of my test, don't you just feel more intelligent in certain outfits? hmmm....something to think about. I sure felt chic and smart all day in this one, must have been the smart wool.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts