Day 200 Holy Cow!


 
Day 200, holy cow! Not that I'm surprised I was able to wear a different dress for 200 days, but that the majority has been through the winter months....get me to spring and this will be a breeze! Let's face it, none of us think wearing dresses in the cold is easy, what shoes, stockings, how the heck to I keep warm? Hopefully I've given a few fun ideas and shown that it is possible to wear fun fashion without freezing. I've even been able to sneak in a few bright colors, so don't put those fun bright colored dresses away. This bright pink sweater dress by Eliza J  was my pick for day 200 for a few reasons. First of all, I love pink,  it's always been my favorite color, its cheery, fun and always makes a statement...kind of like me. This dress looks great but also is toasty warm and comfortable, looking good is great but we all appreciate comfort. Lastly, after all my posts with super short dresses I figured I'd throw in one that is a bit more age appropriate, just one. I would have warn fancy high heels but the need for warmth and comfort won so leather boots it was. I added a fabulous Kate Spade necklace, the black flowers tied in the black boots so the outfit wasn't too hodgepodge. There was no big celebration for day 200, I'm still focused on studying for that darn exam. The thought of it freaks me out...just a bit! If you've been reading along for the past 200 days, thank you, hopefully you've enjoyed my fashion picks, chicken tales, nonsensical stories and that I've brought a bit of fun and lightheartedness to your day. Not sure how long I'll keep this blog going or that it won't evolve but for now let's set our eyes on day 300!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts