Day 201 Crazy Ideas


 Let's chat chickens, how fantastic they are and how lucky I am to get fresh eggs on the daily. Starting my flock was one of my best ideas, one that had more than it's fair share of criticism. Too much work? Caring for any animal comes with work, so that argument didn't hold water. Eggs at the time were inexpensive so I could only speak to the healthiness of fresh eggs, they really are much better for you and do taste better. My chicken coop was my COVID project, I figured if I were going to be home for any length of time it would be fun to have a new project, how right I was. So here I am three years later, gathering fresh eggs daily, having a flock that runs to me every time they see or hear me coming and getting hours of entertainment watching them. I'm known for coming up with crazy ideas and following through with them, this blog was another COVID project and has also given me endless entertainment. People often ask me what I would do with my time if I were to retire....are you kidding me??? What wouldn't I do?! There's never enough hours in the day to do everything I want, I need more days just to wear fun outfits! Speaking of outfits, check out this pink jacket and shoes with a plain black dress, fabulous! The gold bauble necklace was a fun thrift store find, heck, the entire outfit was! You can also see my St. Patricks Day decorations popping up. Spring is right around the corner and happens to be the best time to get new chicks.... 3 chicks lead to 6 then 15 or 20....it's chicken math. Cheers to happy projects, new chicks and not letting the naysayers stop us from crazy ideas. 

Comments

  1. My favorite blog to date… because RIGHT?! Crazy ideas FTW 🙌🏼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts