Day 202 No Fun

 

A cold, snowy day calls for the warmest dress in the closet and this full length, long sleeve dark green number fit the bill perfectly. It was an outfit fit for lounging and you guessed it, studying. I am holding that fabulous black, Claudia Firenze bag only to show it off,  I bought it at a thrift shop and am still in awe of my incredible find. It's amazing how some things are priced, you'll see an Old Navy dress priced higher than a Sarah Campbell...crazy! Having an eye for quality items is a must when thrifting, otherwise you'll end up paying retail prices for garbage. I picked this bag up for $12, it's currently selling on Poshmark for $175, and that's the sale price....go figure. I hope my eye for fashion kicks in during my exam and spots all the correct answers..wouldn't that be nice? Other then my fancy new handbag, it was a quiet day at home, studying, cooking a nice dinner and getting to bed early, working on being in optimum test taking form. The surprise snowstorm made me feel better about staying home all day. I turned down several offers to go out, all of which sounded much more appealing than cramming for an exam, who knew I had it in me to be so studious. Let's hope it pays off and that my old brain is able to regurgitate the information on Monday.... yikes! If a snowy day called for this warm, full length dress it makes me wonder what an exam dress might look like??? Something to think about! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts