Day 204 Smart Dress Perfection

 

Nothing says smart like a Brooks Brothers Plaid dress, smart dress perfection. Prepping to take my exam I was determined to muster up every bit of intelligence I could gather. I drove to  Fall River Mass to take the 3 hour test, seriously, not one testing site for this exam in the state of RI. Although the drive took less than an hour, it was a ridiculous distance for a Rhode Islander. I arrived almost two hours early, and fortunately, was allowed to begin as soon as I got there. I had reached a point where no additional studying would help, so rather than try to cram in another hour of study time I went for it. I sat in a little cubicle with nothing but a computer screen in front of me and answered questions for over two hours, finishing with 45 minutes to spare. Pushing exit was the most difficult ...yikes. Fortunately the screen almost instantaneously popped up with a green "Pass", Phew!! I walked out of there so incredibly happy to be done, ready to have my life back. Passing this exam is a big deal to .00001% of the population with the rest having zero idea of its existence but to that .00001% check me out. I was happy to meet a friend for dinner, sit, relax and enjoy my night without the black cloud of test prep on my mind. I had clearly studied hard however I'll credit my smart dress for at least a few extra points. I doubt anyone in the history of test taking has ever failed wearing Brooks Brothers

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts