Day 219 Cheers to Tim

 

Celebrating with friends and rocking the tall leather boots, again. With five days to go until the official first day of spring, I'll get as much wear out of them as I can. I loved this black and white plaid dress, definitely a keeper. It had small bell sleeves with big buttons with an  otherwise tailored vibe. My friend is super cute in her trendy jeans, turtleneck and high boots. You know I'm in awe of anyone that can tuck their jeans inside boots and still zip them. I can hardly zip my boots over my calves never mind try to fit jeans in,  my cows wouldn't accommodate that style. Tim finally took the exam he's been studying for, the one that's so much harder than mine. Well, he passed! His success called for celebrating! We were happy to have our friends join us for dinner and toast to our passing grades. We went to the Breakaway Grille, excited to check out the restaurants new renovations, fabulous! Oh, how we love being out on a Tuesday  night! The weather forecast called for snow and we enjoy watching the flurries but it never seemed to accumulate, just made for an extra touch of beauty. Thank goodness all our testing is behind us and just in time for spring! I'm ready for warm weather, beach nights and spring shoes. I appreciate the warmth and style my boots have given me all winter, but I'm eager and ready to put them away. These boots are ready to march right into spring!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts