Day 221 My world

 

How about me in this flannel plaid shirt dress next to our new globe? Tim has been wanting a fancy new globe and searching online for weeks for one. At first I told him it was silly and the we didn't need one, but who am I to determine needs? For whatever reason Tim felt it was important that we have a giant globe, so I bought him this one and placed it in a prominent spot in our living room. Now whenever we want to go on vacation we can head over to the globe and explore all of our options. Tim and I hardly saw each other for more than five minutes, he was off watching March Madness and I visited with an old friend. Just as Tim arrived home I got a late night call that my grandson was hurt. His head collided with a wall during a hockey game so he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. My daughter was with him and my son in law needed to go so off I went to snuggle in with my younger grandson. He and I snuggled in his little twin bed and by the time the hospital crew came home it was 1:30am and I wasn't moving. My grandson is ok, but times like these remind us how fragile life is and how important family is. I'm thankful to be close enough to jump in and help in a moments notice, grateful to have my amazing family...they all mean the world to me. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts