Day 224 What a View!

 

Determined not to let the entire weekend get away from us without going out, we met friends for an afternoon of music, food and drinks at George's.  It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine and since we're lucky enough to live by the water, we can soak in the spectacular water views anytime we want. I had spent the morning cleaning and doing all the prep for the week ahead, ugh. When I finally showered and got dressed I struggled with what to wear. Although I still have lots of dresses to choose from, none of them seemed right for the afternoon until I found this black cotton dress, plain Jane perfection. I wore my beautiful Kate Spade bow necklace with matching earrings and bracelet and my tan suede boots. I was pleased to have put it all together and didn't look half bad. My long leather coat might have helped bring it together as well, lord knows it was needed with the cold ocean breeze. It was just the afternoon out that was needed to make the weekend not feel like a total wash. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts