Day 226 déjà vu?

 

Déjà vu? It might look like my Weathervane Dress from the day before, but it's not. This J.Jill Burgundy dress fit the bill for a long cozy dress for a lazy fashion day and since I enjoyed the style the day before, what the heck.  I spiced it up a bit with a beautiful Lilly Pulitzer seahorse necklace, otherwise the outfit was pretty basic. I had tried on a little black sweater dress but holy cow was it short, even too short for me and I'm not shy about wearing short dresses. That dress went into the give away pile, although I should wear it once to show you the craziness, why on earth do I still have it?? I do tend to keep things, fix things and go above and beyond to restore items, not into the throw away vibe. My latest toy is a little green cleaning machine, spot cleaner that is fantastic. I can clean rugs, upholstery and just about anything that needs cleaning and trust me, I went through the house excited to clean everything. I suppose getting excited over new household cleaning products is one strong indicator of being old, another is not caring.  Aging is a privilege that I never take for granted, I've lost too many friends for that. I feel an obligation to them to embrace life and appreciate each day I'm lucky enough to still be here. I've said it before but it's worth repeating, I'm blessed to have the greatest friends and family ever, I suppose repeating things is also a sign of old age... déjà vu?! 

Comments

Popular Posts