Day 229 Treasures

 

Spring is in the air so why not brighten the day with a touch of yellow. This basic navy blue T-shirt dress looked so much fancier than it was once I put on the little jacket and shoes. I love a versatile dress that can go from casual to fancy in a flash. My stepdaughter came to visit for the weekend with our grandsons so transitioning to casual was key. The boys love visiting with my chickens, feeding them and gathering eggs. They also love that I've saved all the greatest toys my boys collected, GI Joes, Match Box cars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and of course the entire collection of X-Men. At bedtime I can break out amazing dinosaur books and other perfect bedtime stories. Saving everything sure comes in handy! My house is a treasure-trove to my grandsons, as I knew it would be. I consider myself an organized hoarder since each collection is in it's own little rubbermaid, just waiting for my boys to have kids. So far it's my daughter and step-daughter that have brought us grandsons to enjoy my toy preserving efforts. I'm sure had I ever moved I would have cleaned out but being in the same house forever lends itself to saving all the treasures. Spring might be in the air, but there's no spring cleaning in sight. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts