Day 233 Living the Dream

 

Navy blue and pink, one of my favorite color combinations of all time. This classic navy Tahari dress looks so sleek and fancy I couldn't resist it. Of course I found it thrifting for .99 cents so I loved it even more! It was a bit too cold for the bare arms but with my little pink jacket it was perfect. I changed quickly for a walk when I got home and guess who walked with me??? It's not even my birthday yet and Tim said yes to a walk.  It was only a two mile walk but I'll take what I can get, baby steps. Walking is a great chance to chat and catch up on the days events so maybe it will grow on him. Cooking dinner, washing dishes and doing laundry was the extent of the rest of my evening, just living the dream. They say any idiot can handle a crisis, it's the day to day living that wears you out, not sure who "they" are but I totally agree! I suppose that's why I appreciate the little things so much, like taking the time for a walk, fancy dresses and beautiful color combinations. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts