Day 236 My Friend's Dress

 

TGIF, thankful for a bit of time for friends, projects and being home long enough to enjoy it. Tim and I had been going back and fourth with dinner plans, there's a fancy place I really want to try soon so he figured that would be my pick. I love to keep him on his toes so I suggested we go to the Blue Bird Cafe, a breakfast place that sometimes has dinner hours with BYOB. We had friends meet us there for an early, casual dinner and holy cow were we glad we went. The food was incredible, desserts to die for and the low key vibe was just perfect for a rainy Friday evening. I showed up in this black and white Tommy Hilfiger dress with bell sleeves, wearing my black boots...again and immediately my friend said how much she liked this dress, we'll call it her dress now.  We both laughed at how bad I looked the previous day, she  couldn't believe I would post a picture of myself looking so bad. Bad pics are  just reality, we don't always look good. My "fabulous" comes from within, so I don't mind posting a crap photo, that's just how I appeared on the outside that given day- big deal. 😀 I wish I could say I loved this dress but the fabric was icky so it has to go. Usually Tommy Hilfiger has beautiful cotton clothes, not sure what fabric this one was made of but I couldn't stand to touch it so it's out. Life is too short for icky fabric...and the weekend is too short for all my plans, glad we started off with such a fun Friday night. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts