Day 237 The Odeum

 

Another fun Saturday night out enjoying great food and fantastic live music! Tim and I met up with friends at The Revival Craft Kitchen & Bar for a bite to eat and drinks before walking over to see The English Beat at the Odeum. You've got to love an old school 80's band that still is performing shows and rocking it! As much as I love listening to live music it isn't half as much as I love watching Tim enjoy it. Live music feeds his soul the same way a hike in the woods feeds mine. Don't get me wrong, I love a great show, it's just not the same. After the performance we walked over to the Greenwich Hotel and listened to another band play until midnight, Tim out on the dance floor living his best life. I wore a super cute, short red, crushed velvet dress with a casual jacket and boots and loved the look. The dress was a bit short but that seems to be my thing these days, short dresses and live music go hand in hand I suppose. Tim and I had our predictable discussion on the way home, the one where all he wants is McDonalds and all I want is to get home. I don't always win but fortunately last night we can count one Rachel, McDonalds zero. The music might feed Tim's soul but after midnight all he wants is fast food, yuck! I'll pack a few snacks next time we go out so I'm ready when the midnight munchies kick in, as they always do. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts