Day 238 Lazy Choices

 

Not sure I could have packed more into a Sunday, from dawn to dust I enjoyed every minute of the day. Hold on to your hat, Tim came on a hike with me! We went for a hike through the Great Swamp and I brought him to see the Monument for the first time. I wasn't surprised he'd never seen it, most people haven't but they should, or at least learn the history behind it. We met friend at the Ocean Mist to hear our favorite band, Heavy Rescue. The band is made up of all Firefighters that play together as a side gig and they play super fun dance music. As great as the music was, Tim and I kept going outside onto the deck to soak in the sunshine and take in the spectacular ocean views. I wore a basic navy blue dress and since my boots, jacket and necklace were still out from the day before I threw them on again. Lazy wardrobe choice for me, but I had too much happening to spend time on my outfit. Tim and I loved dancing all afternoon then ran into a group of friends and stayed to watch the sunset. You'd think we might be ready to head home after all that but home early wasn't in the cards. We walked over to the Pub for a bite, ran into more friends and listened to Karaoke for a few hours. Neither of us sing Karaoke, I call it self awareness, no-one needs to hear me sing. We probably stayed out a bit too late but will head into Monday feeling satisfied, knowing we squeezed all the life out of the weekend we could get...and yes, I'm tired 😄.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts