Day 239 Mr. Incredible

 

Well, this is the prom dress I won't be wearing to our upcoming adult prom. This pale pink gown has a slit in the front and a pretty one shoulder style that could be very flattering, on the right gal. As I cinched the belt I felt like Mr. Incredible trying to fasten a small belt over a much larger belly. As I waited for the belt to explode off my body I determined I'd better go with a style that might allow me to eat as well as dance without fear of coming undone. Continuing on with the prom dress try ons!  I'm still on the fence about whether to wear a gown or cocktail dress, I'm sure I'll know it when I try it on. This pink dress will be traveling to the good will where hopefully it will find a nice home with someone slightly more slender than myself...maybe even a bit taller. I can't wait to see all the beautiful dress choices at our prom, it's going to be so fun. Sometimes knowing what not to wear is half the battle! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts