Day 242 Come on Sunshine!

 

With the weather predicting 70 degrees I was afraid I might be too warm in this thick cotton, bell sleeved shift dress. Well I don't think the temps made it to 60 and I was chilly all day, come on sunshine!! I did love this dress, super soft and comfy. I wore a Burgundy silk beaded necklace that stood out with the plain dress. Tim and I met for a bite after work, I arrived first and as I walked up to the bar a women began telling me how fabulous I looked. She looked me over top to bottom and told me how put together I was, how pretty the necklace was and on and on. Finally the man next to her told her to leave me alone...lol. I politely said that as long as she was complimentary I'd let it go. Thankfully, Tim showed up and in true Tim fashion didn't even notice my outfit. If I wore a crazy print with animals on it he'd notice but an average outfit, not a chance. Other than being cold all day, I'd wear this dress again and again, now we just need the weather to start cooperating!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts