Day 246 Beige is the Monday of colors

 

Beige is the Monday of colors, so this double dose won't be a keeper. I've never been a beige kinda gal, had hoped the polka dots might spice the dress up enough for me, but nope. I do like the style, I can imagine it in a bright pink, that could be my prom pick! The prom is less than two weeks away and I still have no idea what I'm wearing. I suppose it doesn't really matter, I'm sure I'll have a blast no matter what, but hopefully in the depths of my closet I'll find the perfect dress. The warm sunshine helped on a beige Monday, once out walking with my friend, Melissa it wasn't all that bad. Missy and I try to walk daily, although throughout the winter is tough to do. Now we can walk early morning or evening with the sunlight hanging out a bit later in the day. A walk with a friend in the sunshine makes a beige Monday not seem so dreary. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts