Day 247 Fab Four

Love this pretty basic blue print dress. While there's nothing special about it, we all love an easy dress that looks good and can be dressed up or down. I also love a 3/4 sleeve and a pretty neckline along with a lose fit for all day comfort. As pretty as it was, I changed into sweatpants for a dinner in and visit with three of my all time best friends. These gals and I have been The "Fab Four" for about twenty five years and when we get together we appreciate how lucky we are! There's something very special about friendships that allow you to be yourself without any filters and people that make your soul smile. The four of us make each other laugh like no one else can, the rest of the world doesn't find us half as funny as we find each other. Clearly we need to plan more get togethers, busy life keeps getting in our way. Although there was nothing special about my basic blue dress, our Fab Four will always be one of life's greatest gifts to me! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts