Day 248 Time for a Pedi

I reached back behind all my winter clothes to pull out this pretty spring dress, yay. With temps finally in the 70's I'm ready to put away the dark colors and bring out fun bright colors. As I threw on my flip flops to drive in, I looked down and was horrified at the need for a pedicure. I'll be fixing that this week, just need a spare hour.  I'm sure I'm not alone wishing for more free time, so much to do with so little time. With laundry, dinner and everything else, I didn't even get my walk in!! I opened my windows and enjoyed the smell of springtime but didn't get outside. My unsightly toes made the choice for closed toe shoes a no brainer, my plain beige pumps go with everything, so at least that worked out. I'm determined to find more time somehow, crawling to the weekend where I can pack as much living in as possible. Having company last weekend along with a holiday was fantastic, but left all my chores for the workweek and me feeling a bit behind the 8 ball. I still have sheets to change and all that real life fun to take care of. Somehow it all gets done, or will eventually, but first... pretty toes. 

Comments

Popular Posts