Day 249 Crows

 

Bring out the flip flops this gal finally had a pedicure! Now it really feels like spring. If you think my dress collection is large, you should see all my flip flop collection. I really only wore these pretty pink flip flops  driving to and from work. I had my grown up shoes on with this beautiful Jude Connally dress with pretty white scalloped trim and a cute Ann Taylor jacket. Jude Connally dresses are always super soft and comfy as well as being really well made and trust me, it shows. They tend to be a bit pricey but I pick them up at thrift stores whenever I find them. Tim and I spent the evening at home, I cooked dinner, he told me factoids about crows. Yes, you read that correct, crows. Apparently crows are super smart, can recognize faces and can like or dislike people. They can hold a grudge or bring prizes, although Tim couldn't tell me how I'd know what category I fall in with my crow population so I guess I'll have to watch for signs. What does a grudge holding crow do??? Tim had sat outside for at least an hour after work watching our chickens and studying the crows. Oh how I'd love to be in Tim's brain for a minute....or have a couple hours to sit and contemplate crow behavior. I suppose it could be argued that I had my time during my pedicure, just wasted it not researching crow behavior. 

Comments

  1. 😂 love this. ❤️. CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ❤️ Tim knows his crows! Your dad told me that his grandmother had a pet crow that called her “ Ma” . He or She would land on her arm and she would feed it..Your dad fed the crows every day & right now I’m feeding 8 crows that talk to me when there is no food ! I hear them loud & clear!!! 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts