Day 251 Cleaning Day

 

I spent the day cleaning, the entire day! I vacuumed, dusted, washed windows and put away a mountain of clothes, then went out to clean my chicken coop!  It was 5:00pm before I took a much needed shower and changed out of my pjs. Not sure about you but I do my best cleaning before getting dressed for the day. Tim wanted to stay in and do absolutely nothing for the evening, easily granted. I threw on this cozy turtleneck dress with no makeup, jewelry or shoes and enjoyed take out food, a movie and being lazy for a couple hours. We went to bed early to enjoy the rare clean bedroom. it's usually filled with piles of clean clothes and random items scattered around. I've watched those forensic shows where they vacuums for fibers after a crime is committed and have hoped that they never have to do that in my bedroom, it would take them years to sift through it all. After all, I would like to leave a clean crime scene for the forensic team, we all get our cleaning inspiration somewhere! Well no crime last night, Tim and I slept peacefully to the sounds of rain on the roof and the smell of clean sheets mixed with a bit of pledge from all my dusting. Maybe I should have asked for a cleaning lady for my Birthday... ugh! Here I was wanting a walk in the woods, we'll call that the B-day request fail of 2023. Although, Mother's Day is right around the corner.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts