Day 253 Dragging

 

Weekend gone in a flash and back to smart workweek attire. This black and white houndstooth dress with short sleeves is perfect for a spring or fall day. I threw on a little pink blazer for a bit of color but went with the classic patent leather pumps and purse. I had been in such a rush to leave the house I had no time to mess with my hair and totally forgot to put earrings on, leaving me feeling off all day. I had made plans to meet my friend Tory for dinner, thankful for a light at the end of the day. Tory and I still meet monthly, although we missed last month, we had so much to catch up on and never enough time. We always meet at the same place and pretty much order the same thing every time, such creatures of routine. I had to apologize for not bringing my best self, I was so tired from staying up too late the previous night and was definitely dragging. Even with the exhaustion I had such a fun weekend it was worth it, although next time I might shoot for a bit earlier bedtime on the Sunday night. When will I learn....apparently it will take more than 58 years 😏I wish the week would go by in a flash and the weekend drag on a bit longer! 

Comments

Popular Posts