Day 254 Busy Busy

 

Another smart outfit and another smart little jacket. This black cotton dress with short puffy sleeves would be perfect for a warm summer day, although black isn't my go to summer color. With the weather still a bit cold I was thankful for my little white jacket. I wore pearls to keep the black and white palette clean and have certainly been getting my money's worth out of my black patent leather pumps. I ran around with a zillion things going on and am already tired thinking about my next few weeks, busy, busy busy. They say (again I have no idea who "they" are) that, "if you wan't something done, ask the busiest person you know". Maybe that's why everyone asks me to do things?? Crazy thing is, I think it's true! Well, I'll be getting lots done, but might need a nap here and there. I did finally pick out my dress for the prom, with four days to spare! The dress has been hanging in my closet with tags still on it. My friend Dawn gave it to me a couple years ago and I guess I just haven't had the right opportunity to wear it. Well, I'm excited to say, I think it's going to be perfect, once my mom hems it, that is. Imagine being tall enough to not have to hem everything you buy??? Maybe that's why I like short dresses so much, midi dresses end up looking like prairie dresses on me and full length dresses are unwearable until hemmed. First world problems I know, but the struggle is real. As much as I love my smart jackets, I'm looking forward to the weather warming up enough for there to be no need for them. Spring is creeping along.... I can almost feel a summer day at the beach. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts