Day 256 Runner Up

 


Showing off the runner up prom dress. This Navy Blue dress almost made the cut, but who are we kidding, I'm not subtle enough for navy blue. I suppose I wasn't born to be subtle so why not roll with it. If Navy Blue could talk it would say, "I'm happy to be in the background" and by now we all know that's not me! A friend was sweet enough to lend me this dress in case I couldn't find one for my big prom. The dress is really pretty, super comfortable, just not loud enough for me. Getting everything, everyone prom ready is no easy task. Tim, in his usual bucking the system fashion, isn't prom ready. I'm sure he'll be ready but it won't come before several more Amazon orders and a few trips to the store.... he's a million times pickier than I am and always takes twice as long to prepare. He hates matching as a couple, I've explained there are exceptions, prom, derby, there's times you need to coordinate. So cross your fingers he complies or you might get a prom photo of me alone!! Of course he thinks I'm crazy, says it doesn't matter what he wears......what??? He better be careful or just like the navy blue dress he'll become my runner up prom date. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts