Day 257 Don't Ruin my Mojo Apple

 

Not sure why this pretty blue floral dress didn't make the cut? I love the silk fabric, the beautiful flow of the sleeves and overall elegance of this dress. It's been hanging in my closet with tags on for two years and just hasn't had it's day in the sun yet. Maybe that's it, it's more of a sunny day, garden party dress than a prom dress, but whatever it is, I do love it and it's a keeper. I've been going through jewelry and other fun accessories I might pull out for my prom date, so much fun! I always wear my Apple Watch, tracking my steps but hate that it ruins my fashion mojo, I might forgo all the steps I'll get from dancing for elegance, ugh, it will be like I was not moving at all! My day was filled with real life, work, dinner, chores, I was even able to squeeze in a 3.5 mile walk with my friend Melissa. Tim and I stayed in to rest up for the weekends fun. Friday nights are tough anyway, we're usually tired from the week so check us out making the smart choice to stay in! Tim read my blog yesterday and promptly went to a department store to get his prom clothes together. He's officially almost ready, just waiting for pants to arrive, looks like he'll have hours to spare! He complied with my request to coordinate, thankfully and will look fantastic. Now that we're almost prom ready I have a hankering to attend a garden party!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts