Day 266 Grammy Law

 

A day at home was much needed after my whirlwind trip to NYC and back. I lounged around in my PJ's for most of the morning, and even watched a daytime movie with my grandsons. The boys always enjoy a grammy movie selection, Talladega Nights was my pic, figured they'd get a kick out of Grammy Law! It's a silly movie, at times wildly inappropriate for children. We all went out for lunch before my daughter and son in law picked up the kids. The boys are so grown up now they are usually super busy with sports and their busy social lives, so hanging out for the day was a rare treat. My grandson took this photo of me in my cotton stripped dress, again rocking the flats. I needed a comfortable dress for the day and wore my slippers for most of it. There's always so much to do on the weekend and never enough time, although I was happy to put chores on hold for a day with my grandsons. It rained the entire weekend and the forecast for the week ahead doesn't look like it will improve, all this rain is bound to make the world pop with green once the sunshine appears. While in NYC my friends and I all noticed how green everything was, although only a few hours away NY springtime is ahead of RI, giving us a glimpse of what's coming! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts