Day 267 Packing it all in

 



Ugh, wrote my entire blog and for some reason it didn't save....darn it! So here I go again, for what I remember! 
A busy day off, squeezing in appointments, errands and visits with friends. I met with an old friend who I rarely get to visit with. It's amazing how you can live so close to some people yet lives pull you in totally different directions. Well it took about 1 minute for us to feel totally connected again and although it was a quick lunch it was a much needed visit. I had coffee with my niece who's busy planning her sister's baby shower, she had called me a few weeks ago asking for my help, yay!! Asking for help isn't always an easy thing to do, I'm so glad she did. I love planning parties, with all the details and can't wait to see this all come together! After a day of running around I came home and quickly mowed my lawn before the sun went down, happy to see at least the grass feels like it's spring. We need the weather to catch up but I just know once the warm sun comes out the world will pop with green lushness, I'm ready for it! I try to pack in as much outside time as possible once the nice weather hits, don't like to miss a minute of it. Ok, so I suppose I try to pack as much in everyday as possible...don't want to miss a minute of life and the beauty that surrounds us. 
blog went something like that, although no doubt was better the first time! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts