Day 275 Duct Taped Ride

 

A busy day, working, errands, real life is exhausting! I dropped my car off first thing in the morning to have a new rear  bumper put on. Someone had hit my car, denting the rear bumper so I've had duct tape holding it on, not the best look. At least my car is silver so the silver duct tape blends a bit, but it's still a rough look on a vehicle. After calling my insurance company, I'm pleased to say, they have been amazing. The entire process couldn't have been easier, so far. When I dropped my duct taped car off at the auto body shop, a rental car was waiting for me. They gave me a brand new Jeep Cherokee, and it's really pretty nice. The seats are super comfortable and the car is loaded, although I don't believe has enough pick me up for me, but it's fun to drive a different car for a couple days. I wore a basic t-shirt dress that has a little fabric twist on the side, but don't think I took my jacket off all day. I'm ready for the warmth with my flip flops but so far they are really pushing it. I went for a massage after work and laying down on the heated massage table was heaven. The massage was fantastic, just what my old muscles needed. I don't treat myself to such luxuries often, but really should. Smack dab in the middle of real life, we all need moments of total indulgence, at least now and then. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts