Day 276 Scattered Thoughts

 

Showing off my rental car, who knew I'd enjoy driving a jeep Cherokee?? Not sure I love the car, but they nailed it with the comfort of the seats. I was telling my friend Dawn how incredibly comfortable they are and that all they need is a massage feature to be perfect. Apparently her car seats have a massagers in both the drivers and passenger seats, what the heck?! I've been driving around with her all this time without getting a massage while we drive??? I'll never drive with her again without clicking on that button! Fancy cars and fancy dresses, love them both. This dress was a bit "party dress" for a workday, I was just feeling festive, it made sense once out to dinner with my step mom, just a bit much during the day, not that I cared. Oh how my son would love that run on sentence! Anyway, back to the dress, I love the big sleeves, they had sheer fabric and loved the flow of the dress, perfect. How about those fabulous Stuart Weitzman shoes! Dinner with Teri is always fun, we love catching up and find each other more entertaining than other people might. Tim wasn't as happy at home heating up his frozen pizza, so I entertained him with stories once I got home, at least I tried. He hates it when I'm out night after night, accused me of being Paris Hilton, with my massages, pedicures, dinners out....should I tell him now or later I have a facial today?? I have to laugh, since he's certainly no wallflower, just likes me home when he's home, lol. Maybe we can plan a date night for Friday, and give each other undivided attention, I'll look fantastic from a facial and relaxed from my massage... it will all make sense to him then. Growing old we have to do a bit of preventative care or it might all go to bad at once! I don't mind growing old but I'd really like to do it with a clear complexion. As much fun as I'm having looking like a hipster in my rental car, I'm excited to get my old lady sedan back soon. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts