Day 278 Mist

 

Tim and I finally had a date night out! We started at the Ocean Mist, my stepdaughter Bridie was there so we tracked her down to say hi and enjoy a drink with her. Almost every time I'm at the Mist I see Olivia, my girl on the right. I was her dance teacher from the time she was 3 years old until she was a teen and can't tell you how much I love this gal. Since's always had a personality that's larger than life and a smile that can fill a room. Every time I see her now I'm met with the sweetest hug filled with so much love, how lucky am I?? I remember her coming to my house to bring me princess fruit snacks for my birthday, my son answering and not seeing anyone until he looked down to see a tiny little girl asking for Miss Rachel, she was (and still is) so darn cute!!  So this photo of me is pure happiness, sandwiched between two amazing young ladies...and ocean side at sunset! I had thrown on my flip flops and a pretty red dress that I questioned if it was too frilly for my age, but of course went with it anyway and ended up loving it. Fortunately, the weather was warm enough to finally go without a jacket! After visiting with Bridie, Tim and I headed to the Haversham for dinner, I was craving their lobster Mac and cheese...it was as delicious as I remembered. We sat at the bar and visited with a few friends, split a dinner then had littlenecks, yum. We were home fairly early, Fridays can be tough after a long week of work, but at least we made it out for a bit. We do love our date nights. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts