Day 283 House Dress

 

What a funny dress this is, about as close to a house dress I'll ever get I'm sure. It was super comfy, had pockets and as long as I didn't look at myself I loved it. Once I looked I saw a weird zipper accent that lead to no where, lime green piping that was on the underside of fabric, I ended up cuffing the sleeves so you could see a bit of green. It was an odd dress and most likely won't be a keeper, but there was something about it that I really kind of liked..who knows? I had started my day early, washing my car by 6am, trying to keep the pollen from building up but fighting a losing battle. Tim laughed at me when he woke up, I had been outside for a while at that point, feeding chickens, watering plants and washing my car. It's always amazing how much you can pack in an early morning..since I'm useless by evening I need to pack as much in as possible in the am. As expected the evening was a bit less productive, I made dinner, enjoyed fun facts from Tim, discussed future trips and then was off to bed. Tim and I are thinking we need a vacation soon, maybe in the fall, that seems soon. We really are open to going anywhere, although he doesn't like to visit the same place twice so new adventures await. Neither of us want a resort with lots of kids (or any) if there's a pool we'd both rather it's not filled with pee. We discussed traveling to Europe or the Caribbean... who knows! I finally messaged my friend who's a travel agent and put her to the task, I'm sure she'll come up with something fantastic. I asked her for three great ideas, let's see what we get! One thing for sure, I won't be packing my silly house dress for vacation! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts