Day 286 My Melissa

 

Rainy day laziness. I started my day as usual, up with the birds then a 3 mile walk with my friend Melissa. Missy is the one that got me doing this crazy blog by continuously asking me to create some type of flip book to chronicle my outfits. I suppose the blog was a bit overboard but here we are 286 days into it, anyone's guess when I'll finish. Melissa and I love to meet for walks every weekend, and weekdays whenever possible. Walking with a friend is the best form of multitasking, you get in better shape, solve the worlds problems and have a free therapy session when needed. We all need a Melissa in our lives!! We took a detour from our walk to stop into a local bakery for freshly made morning buns...yum! If you haven't tried South County Bread, you should put it on your radar and start with  a morning bun. For as much as I love bread it's amazing I'm not 300lbs... good thing I love to walk equally as much. I didn't do much of anything the rest of the day, I showered, put on this pretty cotton dress to lounge around it and that's about it. Tim is the ultimate lounger, sleeping in until 11am, I checked on him every 30 minutes throughout the morning to make sure he was still breathing. I can't imagine being able to sleep in like that, unless I was burning up with a fever or something crazy. By the time he was awake and having coffee I was busy making lunch. Coconut rice with pork meatballs sounds like a crazy breakfast, but it's what you get when you wake up at lunchtime. It was pouring rain throughout the late morning and afternoon and the day seemed to call for laziness and movies so we obliged. We all need a day to recharge now and then, mission accomplished. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts