Day 287 Sunday Vibes

 

Crazy Sunday workday...that's what I get for planning weekend events! I had two events scheduled for Saturday but due to all the rain they both got pushed to Sunday. I was out the door by 5:30am for an early start and got home mid day. Tim was working in the chicken coop when I arrived home so I joined him for a few hours. Neither of us felt like cooking dinner after working and we both wanted to soak in a bit of sunshine so ended up at Monahans to eat by the sea wall. The spectacular views in Narragansett could rival anywhere on the planet, seriously. I am so fortunate to live where I do, and appreciate every minute of it. We sat eating clam cakes and chowder watching the sunset and the ocean waves, I'm really not sure life gets better than that. Ok...maybe if they served me a frozen mudslide it could have been slightly better. I love flip flop weather and think dresses always look cute with flip flops. This blue dress has pink inside the sleeves for a pop of color as you move, loved it.  If you had seen me covered in mud and ankle deep in chicken muck you'd allow me a moment to be in awe of how good I looked by the seawall. I didn't even take the time to swap out pocketbooks to match my outfit.... tired and a bit lazy. My Sundays events were successful,  I squeaked in time to mow the lawn, work with Tim and still have our date by the ocean, I  was also asleep within two minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I'll never be accused of not living life to the fullest! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts