Day 303 Grammy Goals

 

I received so many compliments on this blue and white dress throughout the day it was amazing. Funny thing, I didn't really care for it and don't think it will be a keeper. Totally nothing bad about the dress, something just not quite right for me. Another thing that's not right is how tall my grandson is! How can he be taller than me at twelve years old??? Wasn't he just born a minute ago?? When people say how fast kids grow up I agree but think grandkids grow up in hyper speed. Tim and I had a fun night out to dinner with our two oldest grandsons who also have adult size appetites. We sat in the bar area of Mariner Grille, with all the tv's and excitement. The boys laughed that I knew everyone there, but I know they enjoy all the socializing. I love the dinner chit chat with kids, love hearing what's on their minds and their ideas and views about the world. The conversation inevitably lands on sports, not sure if this is the boys or Tims doing but the three of them could talk for hours. I continue to be grateful for nights like this that give us the opportunity to hang out with the boys, its the every day life that is always remembered. Although, we did talk about making big plans for summertime fun. Not sure where we'll land, but a grammy adventure may be in order. I'll be thinking of a fun idea...amusement park? Hike? Boat trip? The options are endless. They are always up for any adventure, and thankfully still love hanging out with their grammy! Does there come an age when they'll be bored by me? Let's hope not... I hope I'm the grammy they'll always want to visit, chat with and tell all their stories to...Grammy goals. 


Comments

  1. 😘🥰You are an amazing Grammy ❤️🥰😘🥰🥰T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts