Day 314 Rain Rain Go Away

 

Rain, rain and more rain, don't be fooled by the photo, it may have been taken within the only three minutes of the day that didn't rain. My town has been celebrating its 300th year and the big parade went on as scheduled, in the rain. It was opening day at my beach club, in the rain, I suppose that's what we get living in New England. The beach club event was held inside and although we missed a few, most people came out to celebrate just the same. I struggled to get dressed for the day, searching for something semi summerish while trying to stay warm and dry in the cold 60 degree rain. I found this dress hidden in the depths of my things, with tags still on it. I bought this pretty blue dress a couple years ago off Marshalls clearance rack for $10 and never got around to wearing it. Well, it was perfect for a rainy day with a white jean jacket and my blue rubber slides. We had such a fun visit with all of our beach club friends, talking about all the sunny days ahead. Golf is back in the forefront of our minds and although we may never be PGA worthy we will undoubtedly have fun playing this season. A few of my friends have already gone out and bought their own bags and clubs! I'm not reading to invest in all the gear yet, but am ready for a few fun days out on the course. Now we just need the weather to start cooperating! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts